Saturday, October 31, 2009

Rudy's Halloween

Tinkerbell and her daddy and I went to the Humble Area's First Baptist Church fall carnival this afternoon and then I hurried home to get Rudy dressed in his costume. Can you tell what he is?



The costume didn't turn out the way I planned, due mostly to my lack of any artistic ability and the difficult task of coloring on a dog. (Let me take this chance to thank my creative consultant from Frankfurt, Care Bear.) (She has a thing for washable markers and drawing on dogs.) When he stands up straight it really looks a little more like a lightning BOLT (hint hint). You may need to squint just right, too. And have really poor lighting.


Edited to add at 7:35pm--Our first Trick or Treaters tonight said "HEY! THAT'S BOLT!"

No comments:

Post a Comment