Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My Two Weeks at Camp

Sorry. I've been busy learning to use this program. I read my mom's last post, and despite the fact that she seemed to have a really good time, it can't compare to mine. What a dream come true!

This is my best friend, Petey:


Petey lives next door. That's me peeking into his yard, if you didn't recognize me. (I don't think my mom puts nearly enough pictures of me here, so you might not know it is me.) That big hole in the fence is embarrassing to my mom, but she won't have it fixed since it is usually the only way I get to see Petey. (Another dog made that big hole right after the new Hurricane Ike fence.)

I got to go stay with Petey for two whole weeks. I got into a bit of trouble the first night, cuz when I went to bed with Petey, I wanted to play all night. So I got banned from the bed. No matter. We played ALL DAY LONG!


Mom will play tug with me. But not as much as I want. Petey was GREAT at playing tug. Oh me. We went through a brand new toy in NO TIME!


Mom lets go of our tug toys often. Not Petey.

Petey also plays attack. Since I'm so much bigger than Petey, I usually won.


Petey had these soft cushy jowls that were great to pull on. 


SO....as long as I get to play with Petey and at least nap with him a bit, mom can go anywhere she wants!!








1 comment:

  1. OMG!!!! Petey could have Rudy for a snack! YIKES!
    Auntie Donna

    ReplyDelete