- Easy access to Target.
- My friends are here.
- There are lovely trees around our building and the birds in the morning are amazing. (They cover the road noise from 59. Kind of.)
- Speaking of road noise, we have easy access to 59.
- There is fast food close by.
- I am walking more. Rudy can't just be let out. So, I'm getting in a half dozen mini-walks a day. This is good exercise AND is calming.
- Cleaning is a breeze. 3 tiny rooms.
- My church of 30 years is here. I look forward to meeting new friends in a new church. BUT, 30 years is a long time! (How many preachers have come and gone??)
- There is a
drainage ditchbayou behind our place and these huge turtles bask on the sides. Cool. There are huge rabbits back there, too. Rudy discovered the rabbits yesterday.
- I have the Internet....mostly. And TV (although I've discovered I'm not watching it as much)(which is probably a good thing).
There may be more. I'll let you know.